TEACHER: Laura Shekerjian
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This course is ideal for those who would like to increase their mind/body awareness, and refresh or deepen their meditation practice. Prior meditation experience is beneficial. *Simultaneous Spanish translation is available for this course via a separate Zoom link, and is audible only to those who join this group on a second device. Everyone else will hear the program in English only.*
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Meditation practices that increase a felt sense of aliveness and well-being.
- Seven hours of instruction, guided practice and discussion led by Senior 3 Doors Teacher Laura Shekerjian over LIVE video conference.
- Collective support of practicing weekly with a small group of no more than 30 practitioners.
WHAT YOU NEED:
Internet. You will be sent a link to connect to the video conference or recordings.
- Next live course dates to be announced.
- In Fall 2018 we will be offering a recorded version of this course, available to purchase and follow at the listeners discretion.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.