TEACHER: Laura Shekerjian
COST: $99 early bird until Dec. 20, 2017 ($124 regular price). There are 25 spaces available in this course.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This course is ideal for those who would like to increase their mind/body awareness, and refresh or deepen their meditation practice. Prior meditation experience is beneficial.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Lifelong mediation practices that increase a felt sense of aliveness and wellbeing.
- Seven hours of instruction, guided practice and discussion led by Senior 3 Doors Teacher Laura Shekerjian over LIVE video conference.
- Collective support of practicing weekly with a small group of no more than 25 practitioners.
WHAT YOU NEED:
Internet. You will be sent a link to connect to the video conference.
- Saturday, January 20, 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. PST:
The first class includes a course overview, the fundamental teachings of embodied meditation, and a guided practice. All the following sessions include 1 hour of guided meditation followed by a ½ hour of group sharing and discussion.
- Saturday, January 27, 8:00 a.m.- 9:30 a.m. PST:
Exploring body posture and its relationship to the movement of breath, the openness of mind, and our experience of self.
- Saturday, February 3, 8:00 a.m.- 9:30 a.m. PST:
Exploring how deep bodily relaxation and the loosening of the senses expands our capacity to connect to the present moment.
- Saturday, February 10, 8:00 a.m.- 9:30 a.m. PST:
Exploring the inner balance of the body and our relationship to the space within and around us.