These three live, online practice sessions will explore the subtle body as a powerful doorway to realize the gifts that emerge from the openness of being.
Join 3 Doors Senior Teacher Alejandro Chaoul, Ph.D, for an introduction to the Tibetan meditation practices of Tsa Lung where you will:
- Utilize breath and simple visualization to align your posture and rediscover the power of your subtle body.
- Connect with the natural state of being, a sense of being grounded, alive, and at home.
- Discover the vibrancy of the five breath-energies that support inner healing and well-being.
- Apply subtle and simple body movements to guide the five breath-energies to support awareness.
- Bring fullness of presence to everyday activities.
This program is a preview of Exploring Your Wisdom Breath Energies, launching in Spring 2020, where these practices will be delved into more deeply.