TEACHER: Laura Shekerjian
COST: Early Bird rate of $139 available until Jan 24. $150 regular price. There are 30 spaces available in this course.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This course is ideal for those who would like to increase their mind/body awareness, and refresh or deepen their meditation practice. Meditation experience required. This course will be taught in English with Spanish translation.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Meditation practices that increase a felt sense of aliveness and well-being.
- Seven hours of instruction, guided practice and discussion led by Senior 3 Doors Teacher Laura Shekerjian over LIVE video conference.
- Collective support of practicing weekly with a small group of no more than 30 practitioners.
DATES/TIMES: February – March, 2019
- Saturday, February 23, 8:00 a.m.-10:30 a.m. Pacific Time: A 2 ½ hour presentation including course overview and fundamental assumptions, as well as guided practice. Subsequent sessions include an hour meditation followed by ½ hour group sharing and discussion.
- Saturday, March 2, 8:00 a.m.- 9:30 a.m. Pacific Time: Exploring our relationship to breath and the interconnectedness of breath and body
- Saturday, March 9, 8:00 a.m.- 9:30 a.m. Pacific Time: Exploring how breath illuminates the limitations of ego identity and moves us from solidity to flow
- Saturday, March 16, 8:00 a.m.- 9:30 a.m. Pacific Time: Topic: Exploring subtle breath and awareness, and the vitality of the space of release
WHAT YOU NEED:
Internet. You will be sent a link to connect to the video conference.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.