TEACHER: Alejandro Chaoul
COST: $139 early bird until July 30, 2018 ($150 regular price). There are 28 spaces available in this course.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Meditation practices that increase a felt sense of aliveness and well-being.
- Seven hours of instruction, guided practice and discussion led by Senior 3 Doors Teacher Alejandro Chaoul over LIVE video conference.
- Collective support of practicing weekly with a small group of no more than 28 practitioners.
- Access to a private Facebook group where you can ask questions and share practice experiences.
WHAT YOU NEED:
Internet. You will be sent a link to connect to the video conference.
- Friday, August 24, 3:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m. Central Time
The first class includes a course overview, the fundamental teachings of the 5 wisdom breath-energies, and a guided practice. All the following sessions include 1 hour of guided meditation followed by a ½ hour of group sharing and discussion.
- Friday, August 31, 3:00 p.m.- 4:30 p.m. Central Time
- Friday, September 7, 3:00 p.m.- 4:30 p.m. Central Time
- Friday, September 14, 3:00 p.m.- 4:30 p.m. Central Time
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This course is designed for those who would like to increase their mind/body awareness, and refresh or deepen their meditation practice. *This course is taught in Spanish.*
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.